WINDOW CLEANING: WHAT'S INCLUDED
Looking for a window cleaner in Adelaide? Window cleaner in Sydney? Well, you’ve come to the right place! At Kilted Cleaners we clean the outside AND the inside of your windows to give that ‘is there even a window there?’ finish. A standard Kilted Cleaners window clean includes the following:
- All windows washed from the outside and inside with non-toxic environmentally-friendly window wash.
- Window frames wiped down and cleared of cobwebs and debris.
- Fly screens and screen doors wiped clean on both sides.
- Dirt, streaks, pollen marks and insect faeces (poo) removed. However, welded stains (stains that won’t move after washing, scrubbing and polishing) are not included.
- Final detail to ensure all streaks and smears are gone, leaving a sparkling window.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
We always strive to get your windows spotlessly clean. However, there are scenarios where we cannot get a completely flawless finish.
- Welded-on stains: Some welded stains (typically stains that have been on the window for several years) may not be completely removed on some occasions.
- Hard-water/mineral deposits: A standard window clean will not remove these types of stains as they permeate into the surface of the glass. We can provide a hard-water treatment to remove these at extra cost. If you suspect that you have these stains, please mention this when booking and we will organise a hard-water treatment as part of your clean. Please note, in this case we will use chemicals that are potentially harmful in enclosed spaces and are classified as toxic. For your peace of mind, we always ensure the area is safe for you and your family when this treatment is complete.
When you book a window clean with Kilted Cleaners you agree that you will ensure safe and timely access is available to all areas that require cleaning, both inside and out. It is at the sole discretion of the cleaner to omit windows, doors, screens and/or frames from a service if they are deemed by them to be inaccessible, unsafe or, due to factors beyond our control, require excessive time to access. No discount, rebate or credit on any original quote or estimate will be given under any circumstances and the full amount remains payable without prejudice to our rights.